The Strymon Cloudburst Ambient Reverb serves up a range of reverbs, from small natural-sounding rooms to otherworldly soundscapes, all of which can be explored with the Decay control which automatically tweaks a number of internal parameters. The Pre-Delay control is another solid feature that can be used to a lag between the dry signal and any selected reverb to create reverberating slap-back echoes or stunning post-note swells.
Outfitted with a mono/stereo mini-switch for the inputs and outputs, the Strymon Cloudburst can be integrated into an existing rig in various ways. What's more, it features an external expression pedal port for smooth control over any tweakable parameters as well as the Freeze/Infinite modes. Freeze Mode allows you to maintain a reverb trail and play over it, while Infinite Mode enables you to stack layer upon layer at will. The Cloudburst even offers MIDI functionality (including 300 MIDI preset slots) and is compatible with Strymon footswitches like the MultiSwitch Plus and the MiniSwitch.
- High impedance ultra low-noise discrete Class A JFET TRS stereo input.
- Low impedance independent TS stereo outputs.
- Expression pedal input allows the connection of a TRS expression pedal, MiniSwitch,
- MultiSwitch Plus, or TRS MIDI connection.
- USB jack for controlling via MIDI from a computer or for performing firmware updates.
- Dedicated Favorite & On/Off footswitches
- Premium JFET analog front end
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters provide
uncompromising audio quality
- 520MHz ARM Superscalar processor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Audio Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
- Audio Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Strong and lightweight anodized sky blue aluminum chassis
- 9V DC power supply included
- Power requirements: maximum 9 volts DC center-negative