Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay
- Deep Blue Delay is a natural sounding digital/analog delay, with the analog direct signal path. The Deep Blue Delay has about the same bandwidth as the classic tape echo units, and it can be used in front of an amplifier or in amplifier effects loops.
- There are no noise reduction circuits, which keeps decay of echo as natural as possible.
- The direct signal path is short and made with analog amplifiers with no filtering.
- There should be no distortion or tone coloration as long as input level is in the range below maximum allowed.
- The echo signal has a tuned filtering to allow extreme settings without interference.
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/search-title.liquid