The EarthQuaker Devices Grand Orbiter V3 is a 4-stage OTA-based phaser, offering a diverse range of sonic landscapes. Toggle between slow sweep, fixed resonant filter, and fast sweep with the three-way switch, allowing you to explore various starlit galaxies. Fine-tune your celestial voyage with the Master Rate control, adjusting the LFO speed, complemented by a flashing red LED for visual feedback, even in bypass mode. The Depth control seamlessly blends the shifted signal with the dry, dictating the intensity of the effect.
Shape the character of the phased signal with the Sweep control, where a full clockwise turn yields a lively, intense sweep, while counterclockwise offers a darker, laid-back peak. The Resonance control further expands your sonic horizons, providing a wide range of regeneration and adding a pronounced, resonant tone at higher settings.
The Grand Orbiter can also be used as a true pitch vibrato with the "Phase/Vibrato" switch. In "Vibrato" mode, the dry signal is removed, and the Depth control transforms into a volume knob, offering a unique dimension to your sonic exploration.
• Four-stage OTA-based Phaser and Vibrato - Switchable via phase/vibrato mini-toggle
• Rate toggle selects between three LFO speeds - Slow, Fixed and Fast
• New Flexi-switch - allows for traditional latching or momentary operation
• True bypass - Silent soft-touch switching
• All-analog signal path
• Top-mounted jacks - for effortless pedalboard implementation